The Dark Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Knight

A place for anime, games, and more...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamesVids

Rasengan or Chidori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Namikaze
pawns
pawns
Satoshi Namikaze

Number of posts : 99
Humor : Badass xD
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Hero Roster
Hero Name Hero Name: name of Warrior
Health Bar Health Bar:
Rasengan or Chidori Left_bar_bleue200/200Rasengan or Chidori Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Powers Powers:

Rasengan or Chidori Empty
PostSubject: Rasengan or Chidori   Rasengan or Chidori Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:36 am

Which is better and when i mean Rasengan I mean all the rasengan such as the Dual Rasengan, the Oodama Rasengan , The Thrown rasengan, and the Fuuton Rasengan and the Same goes for Chidori. Chidori Senbon Chidori Nagashi , Dual Chidori, and Chidori Sword.

Which would win?

I'd say that Ransengan would win cause if you mix it with wind element it wouldnt matter chidori would lose. They even said Rasengan was betterin the manga/anime too. I mean did you see what it did to that guy jiraiya did that do?! What would have happened if Jiraiya really tried to kill him? The rasengan also shredded a guys face from what i remembers. Dont forget the first movie where Sasuke Used Chidori on that chakra armor didnt do much remember just a crack. and when Naruto used his rasengan BAM cracked the armor and killed him. Even if sasuke did "weaken" it Naruto demolished it in the end The rasengan is way better I mean so many possibility with rasengan since the chidori already has an affinity
Back to top Go down
BloodHoundLynx XX
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
BloodHoundLynx XX

Number of posts : 48
Humor : Very lax
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Hero Roster
Hero Name Hero Name: Lynx XXVX
Health Bar Health Bar:
Rasengan or Chidori Left_bar_bleue3300/3300Rasengan or Chidori Empty_bar_bleue  (3300/3300)
Powers Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan or Chidori   Rasengan or Chidori Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

sun god jutsu finishes all
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowxguild/index.htm
Satoshi Namikaze
pawns
pawns
Satoshi Namikaze

Number of posts : 99
Humor : Badass xD
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Hero Roster
Hero Name Hero Name: name of Warrior
Health Bar Health Bar:
Rasengan or Chidori Left_bar_bleue200/200Rasengan or Chidori Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Powers Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan or Chidori   Rasengan or Chidori Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:35 am

>.> dude this is rasengan and chidori not sun god! if u wanna talk bout sun god make one bout it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan or Chidori   Rasengan or Chidori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasengan or Chidori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Knight :: Anime Forums :: Naruto-
Jump to: